September is the month of fashion weeks kick off, as the new season hits the runways, we are all thinking the same thing is that whether the Autumn style wearable?! I would say this season has never been so wearable.
Firstly of all, 60s style back and its been swinging on the runway.
– Structured A-line outfit is the core detail of 60s style, Louis Vitton, Gucci and Valentino have featured different garments of A-line move on runway. So pick up your A-line style and rock with it for this season.
Secondly, Super Faux Fur Fun.
– If I had to choose between faux fur and shearling this season, I would choose faux fur. Chucky faux fur has always been a statement cow for Fall Winter. Prices for faux fur are reasonable and quality has so much improved for nowadays. Why not go for one of the grey or camel, and that you can wear everyday at work or off work to hit the fashion spot for Fall.
Thirdly, Normcore boring chic.
– ‘Dress Normal’ is what Gap trying to tell us for Fall. Yes, we guess it right, that beautifully tailored trousers suits, classic grey tee, luxury sweatshirt, described as ‘boring’ classic pieces is the trend for this season, as seems at Stella Mccartney and Marc Jacobs.
Fourthly, Feeling Blue
– While pink colour is still powerful on the runway at Dior and Gucci shows, on another hand, Topshop Unique and Christopher Kane are making sure that we will be feeling blue from cobalts to teal for our Autumn wardrobe.
Fifthly, Colourful Leather Skirt
– This is hard to image wearing a colourful leather skirt in real life other than the black ones. However, Louis Vuitton and Richard Nicoll have proven to us that leather skirt in colourful rainbow is what we will get more exciting than black and tan in our boring deep colour collection fall winter wardrobe.
Finally, Every Shades Of Red
– Red is another statement colour of the season. We saw all forms of red from Helmut Lang to Prada. To me, I am still a bit conservative towards red colour, especially red colour in footwear. In that case, I think I would start my red colour fashion from accessories, for instance handbag. Are you with me?:))
Thank You for Reading !!